Monday, June 20, 2011

{this not that.}

I love the "Eat This--Not That" segment on the TODAY show (and book of the same title); so I've decided to do one of my own. 


It kills me to see girl friends settle for anything less than what God has for them--especially when it comes to relationships. We are all daughters of a King and should be treated as such. Don't ever let anyone make you feel like you aren't worth it. God values you. God chose you. God loves you...and His love is much more grand than anything found in "The Notebook." {although I do adore that movie.} So. . .


...this one goes out to all my single ladies.

 WAIT FOR THIS.

DONT' SETTLE FOR THAT.


2 comments:

  1. I may have just died a little inside reading this. I will most definitely not settle for Charlie Sheen now. ;)

    ReplyDelete