Wednesday, April 20, 2011

[top five] danielle-isms.

[sayings.]

1. oh that's cute!
2. huh?
3. this is the best salad i have ever had.
4. i don't know--i was homeschooled.
5. what key is this in?

[bucket list.] *not in order*

1. sit on the giant horse at p.f. changs.
2. be merrily married to my prince and have tiny little homeschooled rock star children.
3. go to wherever God sends me and love whoever He puts in my path. 
4. see my [many] dreams come true.
5. live in a cottage and name it after a jane austen character/place. 

[places i want to go.]

1. new york city.
2. london.
3. prince edward island [canada]
4. north carolina [aka the land of nicholas sparks.]
5. italy. 










4 comments:

  1. you forgot some!!

    -Why would you do something like that?

    -i loooooove you!

    -Jeremy White!

    -NO!

    -Tim Tebow.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA! Those are awesome...and so are Lindsey's additions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a place you could stay in Italy! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is super cute and I LOVE NC and Nicholas Sparks.

    ReplyDelete